i.e. modern cities can do more for their residents. here’s how
Cities are capable of “network effects,” but this feature is underutilized in modern cities.
Intro: Cities have network effects but don’t utilize them
Define: What are network effects?
- it may make more sense to first explain them as a product feature, or in the context of web2.0
Explain: What network effects can do for a city
Examples: Past or potential examples of a city’s network effects
CONCLUSION: CityCoins empower a city's (underutilized) network effects
- Summarize crucial takeaways necessary to understand main takeaway
Prior to drafting this post, we need resources on:
- CC definition of network effects
- How does CC define network effects in the context of a city
- What are some past or potential examples of a modern city’s network effects?